Зарплата: от 45000 до 55000 руб.
Образование: Высшее образование
Опыт работы: Опыт работы: от 3 лет
• Assists foreign professors with preparing on-line learning materials, in English, on our learning management system,
• Maintains and updates the college website and web materials,
• Oversees student registration and academic records,
• Troubleshoots student problems and issues
• Assists foreign professors in visa, travel, housing and adjustment issues.
• May represents the organization with the federal migration service, if qualified, for an additional 5000 ruble salary boost.
• The information below describes the general content of this position and is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates with foreign professors regarding the on-line components of their courses, suggests the optimal on-line course activities for the professors’ purposes and develops the course sites, grading criteria etc.
• Prepares and maintains course rosters.
• Maintains and ensures the accuracy of the grading database.
• Audits student records for graduation.
• Issues course certificates, diplomas, and letters of attendance.
• Acts as liaison with professors on housing and travel arrangements.
• Corresponds with students to address academic issues and problems.
• Conducts course evaluations.
• Manages the course examination process.
• Participates in meetings, trainings and school events.
• Undertakes such management functions as can be expected in a senior member of a college administrative staff.
• If agreed, may act as the school’s representative with the Federal Migration service, maintaining the school’s annual registration and obtaining visa invitations, work permits and registrations for visiting professors.
Обязанности: • Иностранные языки: Английский — свободный
• Fluent English is essential.
• The candidate should be well-versed in technology and able to learn and use record keeping and education management software.
• Knowledge of html and basic web design principles.
• Knowledge of Moodle, Captivate, Camtasia, Audacity, Photoshop and other learning design programs helpful, although not absolutely necessary if willing to learn.
• We are seeking a detail oriented, organized, responsible self-starter, who is able to function with minimal direction and to interact well with professors, students and subordinates.
• Attention to detail and accurate record keeping is critical.
• Knowledge of migration laws is helpful if the candidate is interested in fulfilling the migration function.
Minimum Education required:
• Bachelor Degree or above, preferably in the education, IT, or legal spheres.
Minimum Experience required:
• Minimum three years of post-graduation experience, preferably in a legal or higher education environment with duties that involved web or on-line course design, record keeping or problem solving, as well as interaction with professionals.
Условия: • Постоянная, полный день, работа на территории работодателя
• Оформление, отпуск, больничный и пр. по ТК
Все вакансии раздела "Наука, образование, тренинги" за 2017-01-10
Все вакансии раздела "Наука, образование, тренинги"
Все вакансии за 2017-01-10